arrow_upward
Do you think the NBA should cancel the 2020 season?
With guys like Kyrie and Dwight saying that the season should be cancelled, do you think that is the right move?

I don't think any sport should be cancelled, Europe is showing the football without fans work for the time being.

[+] 1 user Likes kentknut51's post
I think they will stay play, but we will see how the players react to all the rules they have to follow.

I don't think it should be cancelled without at least trying and weighing out the options. I'd imagine it would be tough for some players that played all this season to only see it all go down the drain especially if they had a shot at winning. And this season in particular seems like many teams have a chance.
It's like the lockout season for MLB when people keep saying what if the season would the expos have won and if they did would they still have a team

No, for covid i think not

difficult choice given the circumstances, but i dont think it should be canceled neither. And given the $$ at stake, im sure it wont.

In hindsight choosing Orlando wasn't the best option

I think they will play, however I believe that they should just call the season off.