arrow_upward
Do you think we are going to shut down the country again because of COVID?
What's happening in your communities?

Depends what country your in!

In the UK they are warning we may be heading for another pandemic, despite lifting restrictions and reducing 2M rule to 1M (bars and restaurants opening next week)

It seems everybody is getting a little blasé about social distancing and are not sticking to the rules, but I understand the need to get the economy going again but lifting the restrictions when there is is still a high risk of it spreading when people are not following rules could well end in another lockdown 

I

Definitely, they're looking for herd immunity for sure, many more will die.

I feel its likely. Like were still not in the clear yet and theres a chance of a second wave.

I really hope they don't shut down again. I live in NY and we're in phase 1 reopening right now. I'm going stir crazy stuck in my apartment.

Depends on where you are I guess.

Some countries, particularily in Europe seem to be handling the situation better than America for example.

I imagine a second wave will hit some countries harder than others, and we may need to go back into Quarantine

Particularly in the U.S. , it seems like there aren't any patterns and the way the virus is fluctuating is arbitrary. But, I think that unless there is a significant spike, the country will not shut down again

Seems to be the case for the US.

It appears the second wave might be as bad as the first one, in which case I expect another phase of hardcore quarantine.

Will be interesting to see how Covid impacts the election in November.

Yep its happening

Considering that the US is worse off than its ever been I think we should shut down again (not that the country actually shut down in the first place really) but I doubt we will because people are too selfish to care about saving lives.

yes there's already too many cases