arrow_upward
Do you use a standing desk?
Everyone is working and sitting at home a lot more now, any of you use a standing desk or recently get one? I'm thinking getting a motorised one, but they are quite expensive (like $1000). Any recommendations? The one on MKBHD's channel seems quite good because of the cable management, but very expensive

Get a non motorized one that you can manually pull up and down. I see them for like $300 at Ikea

I used a Herman Miller one at work, it was nice. Probably too expensive to buy, I got one from OfficeMax with a 10% off discount. It's manual, but much larger. Or you can just get an electric motorized one and use a heavy door on top.

No I do not use one

Exclamation
Quote:Dodgy 

Quote:
I use a standing desk, it is life changing and prevents being too sedentary! But rn just using a pile of books on a table haha!

Yes, it is really better and u can buy a bar chair if u want to sit down

Oh definitely worth it just to be able to stand and work to prevent fatigue. Don't get the motorized ones though and just go for a manual one. IMO its just as good if not better compared to the motorized ones.

just pile up some boxes much cheaper lol

i just take a rest per 1h

dont use one at the moment, tell us how it works out

I've recently organised one for my other half. I got her to go out and buy the actual frame (manual) separately and then made the desk top for it myself. Worked out one hell of a lot cheaper that way

I had a motorized standing desk at the office, but have been working from home since March. Really miss it but don’t really know where I’d put one in my space at home unfortunately

not atm but i want to get one

Just bought a Jarvis standing desk the other week. Very sturdy and looks great, would def recommend if you have the extra cash to invest

i did about 5 years ago (it was my cousin's, i lived with him) but haven't used one since. i've actually been thinking about getting one. really good for your posture

I don't think my back could take it

half of my coworkers use them

my table and the wood ; -;

I did not before Coronavirus but now I kinda like to stand and work