arrow_upward
Does a condom bother you?
Every time I have sex the condom ruins the experience for me kinda

I think the peace of mind I get from using protection is worth it. Both disease and accidents (yes I know it's not 100%, still pretty close)

I mean.. I'll take the safety over the feels

Yes, it does. Most woman with me confirmed this, too.

It's not ideal, but not bad enough to deter me fro using one.

No doubt about it, bare feels much better than latex.

But as others said, the peace of mind of protection over-rules the pleasure.

Having said that, in the heat of the moment, sometimes all bets are off.

Hate condom

Fuck a condom! I got kids all over the place i don't give a fuck!!! Some bitch gave me VD once though, It really Fuckin' hurts!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I wont do it without one. I've noticed that in the last 20 years, people really have hated on condoms. I suspect a lot of the hate is in people's heads. Only takes one nut inside a headcase who has your details and you get fucked for support for ever. Fuck that shit. People in this thread have got lucky with STI's. Its when you get something antibiotics cant fix you wish you busted in a rubber Wink

Raw is good but condom helps me last longer

Its worse with but I'd rather not get ether a life changing disease or a kid so theres that.

Non latex condoms are better for feeling than latex imo, maybe try them?

No condom only with an exclusive LTR. Fuck catching anything for a nut inside a random.

Most people agree with the fact that it could be better without, but waking up on the morning knowing you won't get any troubles is way much better.

I definently admit, it doesn't feel as "natural", but I agree with the whole "peace of mind" I get from not having to raise a child.

It bothers a lot

Not at all tbh

I would much rather be safe

[+] 1 user Likes mythical91's post
i agree with you friend

I mean it does but i still gotta use it. Safety >>>

honestly, i'd rather safe sex than deal with the pains of chlamydia

raw is great and all, but you can never be too sure if the person you're with is infected or not

a tiny bit more of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of pain