arrow_upward
Does a condom bother you?
It's just worth it.  Day I don't want kids anymore I'm getting a vasectomy, if it was easier/more reliable to turn vasectomies on/off I'd do that.  But till then, better to wrap it up.

I really don't like condoms. I find they can mess with my erections sometimes.
That said, if you're going to have sex someone you're not involved with seriously, then it is a necessity. No one wants the drama of the potential consequences.
Fortunately, my partner has an IUD and condoms are never used.

No. That’s the advantage of a long term relationship.

Yup, they always expire before I have the chance to use them.

I personally hate using it, but it beats having a kid sooooo

Due to the shape of my dick, i either get burns every time i use condoms or rip it in the process. still, stds are scary so i usually refrain from hooking up with randoms

Condoms are weird. Just the thought of putting on a condom makes a dick go flaccid sometimes when I think about how much it'll cut the feeling for me.
It depends though.
If I'm already accustomed to having raw sex with someone then i'm asked to start using condoms now, that's when it becomes kinda weird for me, but if i've been using a condom from the jump, then it's fine.

"Thin condoms" are a good compromise for this but they're notorious for breaking easily.

I hate them, but better safe than sorry. I wonder if there is a difference in preference based on where you're from?

Without a condom it feels super great but not hsving the peace of mind of pregnancy and stuff. I tend to only use condoms with people i do not know for a long time

feels muuuuch better without, sadly

Don't like them but will use them, better to be safe than sorry.

For me it does tbh feels weird

cant seem to stay hard with the plastic on.. something about the friction makes the experience so much less enjoyable

2 Things being true at the same time.
-It is absolutely necessary? Yes.
-It is the same? Not at all. Sex with condom is the second division of sex.

Getting an STD would bother me more, lol.

YEah it ruins the sex tbh

it's doesn't bother me too much, but i prefer without obvs

Without definitely feels better. But I'm standing with playing safe At