arrow_upward
Does anyone enjoy cod anymore
Hey everyone, for a while now I always enjoyed playing cod. I love playing zombies, and usually enjoy playing multiplayer. But over time now, multiplayer’s sbm makes the matches un-fun. What do you guys think about the game, or what do you think keeps you still playing it?

[+] 1 user Likes James Guabber's post
I still get a kick out of it. Mostly the older ones.

Love me some prop hunt, but just regular matches can still be fun too.

not really, overpriced for a short action game

Yes cod is a top tier game to enjoy with your friends so much comedy

I gave up on COD years ago. I got sick of 12 year olds calling me a variety of raciest and homophobic names every time I got a kill.

The game is still popular but the player base is really toxic.

[+] 1 user Likes Gpunter's post
I'm so tired of it. I mostly played zombies but the most recent modes haven't been able to hold up especially compared to bo3. I miss playing it with my friends but they're just as tired. The multiplayer doesn't seem too bad but idk I haven't played much of it.

bf is better

Used to be enjoyable but the community got worse every year. I'm happier playing a long single player game now

I hop on every now and then

My friends, its only really fun playing it with friends. The gun skin challenges are also fun to complete now that they also give you xp for completing them. Making it not a complete waste of time.

Yeah but I still play it with friends so that might be why is i still enjoy it

Im bored of them, yet every year it goes on offer at christmas and i buy it like a lemming and then play it out of hatred for myself haha lasts a week then i put battlefield back on.

The older games have plenty of replayability in my opinion, but the newest game.  I refuse to play MP unless I'm shitting around with my buddies, honestly the new zombies is kind of weak, but I understand, they're trying to market towards a new audience, and they dint have the same skill level as we did back in the day

It is a cookie cutter game. If you've played one, you've played them all

Nah its dead