arrow_upward
Does anyone know how to download videos from a Netflix-type player?
Right, so I'm trying to download videos quickly off the site bitchinbubba.com, and from what I've read on other forums, the site is practically impenetrable. No one can download any videos from the site. I've tried DownThemAll, but no cigar.

The site functions like web Netflix, where you the player is not embedded but instead seems to be its own environment? Goes as far as to disable right-clicking, blocking any attempts to inspect the html code for source paths.

Of course, I could just screen-record each video manually, but that would take ages-- especially since there are so many on the site.

Can anyone think of a solution? Thanks

(07-03-2021, 11:42 PM)silenttapir Wrote: Right, so I'm trying to download videos quickly off the site bitchinbubba.com, and from what I've read on other forums, the site is practically impenetrable. No one can download any videos from the site. I've tried DownThemAll, but no cigar.

The site functions like web Netflix, where you the player is not embedded but instead seems to be its own environment? Goes as far as to disable right-clicking, blocking any attempts to inspect the html code for source paths.

Of course, I could just screen-record each video manually, but that would take ages-- especially since there are so many on the site.

Can anyone think of a solution? Thanks

After using the Bulk Media Downloader on Firefox, I've discovered that they're using HTTP Live Streaming and I've extracted a filetype called "application/x-mpegurl".

Looks like this:

Does anyone know how to download videos from a Netflix-type player?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Does anyone know how to download videos from a Netflix-type player?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

What can I do with this?

[+] 1 user Likes silenttapir's post
Not familiar with this site but commenting for interest in tricks.
Most I know to do is 'inspect' on chrome and check the network log but it's hit and miss.

Although abit long you could screen record with the windows Xbox game bar thing and it’s pretty decent it’ll even title the video for you depending on the site

Good luck man if they detect you trying to download or even screen cap you'll be banned with no refund.

hruitghrhbvporbgp