arrow_upward
Does anyone use aim trainers?
I have used Kovaaks for 200 hours and found my tracking in game has really improved but i dont notice anything else improve like flicks, reaction time e.t.c.

Does anyone else use aim trainers and notice how its improved their performance in real games?

Aim trainers are good but most of the important skills are from playing the actual game as crosshair placement, timing and game sense really help with outplaying opponents.

depends on the game at hand but i’ve tried kovaks  and thing that it helped but you also need work in game

Yeah I think Kovaaks has helped me a bit.

Depends on the game. I play counter-strike, where aim can only get you so far. So playing Kovaak helps with aim, but game-sense, pre-aiming, communication is way more important if you want to progress.

How does an aim trainer work, exactly?

Yeah i use aim labs, really good

Yes I use them quite frequently. Not only do they help with rusty aim in fps and shooter games, I also use aimboost for my mouse accuracy inn League Of Legends.

i use aimlab its a good application for new aim people's

It kind of depends on the commitment I have since most aim trainers take a lot of your time

I use to use AimBeast from time to time but I don't do it as much anymore because my aim is actually decent.

I used aim labs for a little bit when I played Valorant

I’d rather spend my time playing the game and get better while playing it while asleep learning the game mechanics better