arrow_upward
Does mobile gaming count as gaming?
Games like MLBB or Wildrift?
so which one is better?

sure gaming is gaming but mobile gaming isnt serious gaming because competively you cannot defeat a computer gaming on amobile vs a computer

levels the playing field

More casual but yes gaming is a very broad term

It is considered as a gaming and more flexible because you can carry it anywhere .

gaming, but for casuals

Depends. In China for example you can see people playing PUBG on their phones everywhere, I think that counts

It kinda is, but not as serious and skillful as other platforms. there are some esports competition of mobile games like Clash Royale. But mobile games can never as complex as console/pc games

I'm not sure man, it's 50/50 with me because of how mobile games are more set up as money machines more than actual games

no, mobile games are the video game equivalent of being too stupid to read a book

Depends on the games - some are very serious and competitive.

i dont like to this so but i think thats just me being stubborn and old fashioned lol

Not a fan of Smartphone games, but here a Reminder:

Controller and even sometimes keyboard and mouse might be supported on phones.
Then they would only be weak computers, which is fine depending on the game.

Also in question of competitve:
Imo phone-games don't need to be compared to PC/console games, with the argument, that phone-player have a disadvantege.
I mean phone-player can play against each other competitive. Crossplay is only an option.

Obviously not comparable to console or PC, but yeah, it is gaming