arrow_upward
Dota or LoL?
I wanna know everyone's thoughts between the two games because I know a lot of people have conflicting thoughts between the two of them

league, especially if urf is up eheh

I like DotA a lot more. If you're looking a game with a lot more complexity, and much higher skill ceiling, DotA is the way to go.

LoL is more newb friendly but i think both have pretty toxic communities. If you are looking for a game that is super hardcore dota, if your looking to have lots of salt LoL

Dota if you have a lot of time to learn LoL if you want to get to playing faster

dota 2 all the way

Bli8tz Wrote:I wanna know everyone's thoughts between the two games because I know a lot of people have conflicting thoughts between the two of them
Dota is harder but you get more out of it, I think the ceiling is much higher overall  I'm 4k hours in and I'm still learning

LoL is definitely the more fun of the two. DotA has better graphics but for these types of games with so much going on you don't want detail, you want clarity.

i like lol more

dota for me!!

Dota requires more strategic skills and more understanding on the game mechanics but lesser mechanical skills than LOL

My pick will be Dota. Smile

I'm defeneatly with lol. I've played if since 2015 and I'm still having fun with it. (Also spent a lot on it but that doesn't matter).
I've never actually tried Dota, but I have seen enough to say that's it doesnt look that bad. I'd say if you have never tryed eather of them, them go and try both.
League is a lot better known and it has a better community, most likely you allready have friends who play it, so that's at least a safe bet if you just want smthing you want to play with your friends.

I prefer League over DOTA because it feels nicer.

i pref LoL i think its better than Dota 2.

I’ve played both since they’ve come out and I agree with alot of people saying Dota is harder with a high skill ceiling and League being noob friendly. Though, both games are fun if you’re just looking to goof around with friends. Grinding ranked mm on both can be annoying at times but league is definitely still the easier game

i've played both games before. i played LoL before Dota and i have to say the skill it takes to play dota is a lot higher than LoL. but that was a good 5+ years ago. mechanics are harder in dota than LoL tbh

like dota more but it too hard, i have more success in lol with diamon 1

DOTA is superior to LoL in every way except for the amount of RNG in game and the steep learning curve.

There's so much wasted time walking to lanes in LoL it's ridiculous. Not to mention everyone in LoL has a dash and ranged champs kite the shit out of melee champs.

But LoL is an easier game overall. No need to worry about denies or multiple teleports.

In the end, it's up to personal preferenc;e; you gotta try em both out to see which one you like.

i love dota more!!!!!!!!!

i've played both games before. i played LoL before Dota and i have to say the skill it takes to play dota is a lot higher than LoL. but that was a good 5+ years ago. mechanics are harder in dota than LoL tbh