arrow_upward
Download instagram pictures?
Hey guys, do you know about some good pages to download pics from instagram accounts? I know about Pikuki, but you cant see older pictures now. and now I use imgnll....but sometimes works fine and sometimes not and honestly I feel like its not a safe page to download pics.

just copy and paste bro

You can get a "custom" instagram app that allows saving pictures on android

If you like the pics you see on Instagram, you should probably download them, rather than just bookmark them.

Use a Chrome extension. I'm using one called DownloadAlbum. There used to be a better option, but it got deleted so this is the best alternative I could find. After you install it, just go to an IG page, hit the extension, click Normal, and then 'Okay' and it'll bring you to a page with all their photos to download. Press ctrl+S. It saves everything in original resolution and size into one folder.

I use an old APK on my Android to download.

There's a program called 4KStogram that will download all posts (or posts within a given time range) and then automatically download new posts. There's a free and a paid version, but you can find a cracked paid version online pretty easily (I found one in like 10 mins of googling)

copy and paste

copy and paste or take screenshots on your phone?

I'll second just using a chrome extension. They all make it pretty easy to download all photos of an account

Mystalk.net works, you download pics, videos, and ig stories too the page just has to be public.

If you hsve android there a ton of apps that work even for videos