arrow_upward
Dream Pet
I absolutely love animals,bro I definitely want lots of pets as I get older. But my dream pet is to one day have a Havana Brown cat. Ever since Cats 101 showing me this rare breed, I can't help but want one. It'd basically a cat that's brown, and is the only cat with brown whiskers. It's pretty cool and they're super friendly cats too. What about you? Got any cool or exotic pets you want?

Realistically I wouldn't but i think it would be rad to have a wolf, especially if I had the space and resources to properly take care of it

Rocks. No doubt about it.

Fighting Chimp

A raccoon would be nice as a pet but probably a shit ton of work

cat, all the way.. two would b great  At At

capybaras are super cute. I would leave to see my dog be friends with one

Border Collie to chase me on my trail bike

I would love a Cockatoo but they're just so... hormonal and time consuming to take care of. Same for Macaws and other large parrots. Such a shame too, they're such neat birds.

Honestly just a friendly cat is the dream pet for me

I would love to have a lion as a pet. Its would be great to see people's reaction to it

Wouldn't mind a pig

might be a boring answer but i have always wanted a husky dog, been a dream pet since i was a kid

Like others have said when i was younger i always wanted a Wolf, and still think it would be cool. Would never be able to take care of it fully though and def dont have enough land for one.

A dragon of course Sick  But having 2 cats is fine too. Blush

Capybara. They look like giant lethargic potato creatures. I bet a capybara would be chill as fuck.