arrow_upward
Dumbest shit you've done while being horny?
So yeah, this thread is reserved for stories of stupid shit you've done while being horny. I can start with this:

> Be like 16 years old
> Be on a week long vacation with family in a nice mediterranean country
> No wifi
> Start to feel the pressure rise in my balls while days go by
> Day 4 be at my absolute limits, the balls were literally becoming an explosing hazard from the pressure
> Wait until family leaves to go to a store in the evening
> When they leave, take your chance and look for yesterdays news magazine (only bikini pics and barely NSFW but I didn't care at this point, I needed to COOME)
> Can't find it anywhere
> Go to the hotel rooms balcony and see that the magazine is on the table of our other hotel rooms balcony (we had grand parents with us so we needed 2 rooms)
> Don't have the key for the other room
> Climb over the safety rail of the balcony and start slowly moving towards the other balcony ( our rooms were on the sixth floor and there was this huge ass wall in the between of our rooms were it was hard to take hold of anything)
> Absolutely no care for own well being, I was gonna FAP or die trying.
> Somehow survive your horny rock climbing escapades and return to your own hotel room with the magazine.
> Run to the toilet faster that Usain Bolt and do the deed while still in te biggest adrenaline rush of your life.

Moral of the story: download some fucking material to your phone before going abroad.

I tried to eat fruit

>cum own mouth

When I was younger my dumbest shit was jerking off so much since it essentially led to masturbation addiction (like shit got in the way of my life) and also Cumming on my sheets since thatd just eventually stain and it ruins the sheets

Used a hole in some old furniture and almost got my dick stuck on it. I was 12 or 13.

paying for some $100 content..never agian haha