arrow_upward
During COVID, how did you guys manage your hair? How long until you got it cut?
As hairdressers were closed, how long did you guys keep your hair growing for?

My hair grew like 4 inches more than the usual 3-4 i usually keep it at before I was able to go to the barber to get a cut. I kinda liked my new hair and once I had it cut I regretted it instantly. After like 2 or 3 days I started to like my new cut so it all worked out in the end lol

I started growing it longer and found I actually liked keeping it longer in the front, not a bad turn of events tbh

Decently long, when I tried to cut my hair thought, it went horribly lol

let it grow longer and after a certain point is started to look like Eric Northman in true blood, at least that is what my gf says.
I think I will keep it a little longer

Think i've cut it 6 times in the past year of lockdown between barbers and at home

My hair is a mess right now because of covid, havent been able to get it cut for 6 months, thinking of doing it myself at this stage.

I didn't really, its not like anyone was gonna see me it. It did get pretty wild and I got a haircut around 6 monthes of quarantine.

I let mine grow for some time, now though every month i just take the clippers to it and give my self a quick buz

Everyone I know went to the unregistered/illegal barbers that were operating out of garages during the lockdown. No one wore masks or socially distanced, and no one got sick. It sucked to be the licensed facilities, but no one here gave a fuck about all these stupid govt rules.

i just cut it last week since march 2020

I've always kept mine shaved to the skin. It's the eaisest cut to do by yourself and the haircuting industry is a sham :p

i had super long hair lol looked homeless it was so refreshing feeling air on your head again

I didn't cut my hair since first lockdown in April 2020. Always used to have short hair, now it's waaaay over my shoulders. Weird, but I kinda like it.

Shaved it from scissor length to blade no 6

I dont like long hair so I just shaved it at home

Electric razor lol

Ich hatte immer kurze Haare. Seit dem ersten Lockdown, schneide ich mir die Haare an der stirn selbst und den rest kann ich schon zu einem pferdeschwanz machen

I forgot to translate lol:

I always had short hair. Since the first lockdown, I cut my hair on the forehead itself and the rest I can already make a ponytail