arrow_upward
Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!
A few days ago I read a guide on making money on 

Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 however after using the site for a couple days I noticed its pretty easy to bust following common strategies as the house usually comes out on top so after some testing I found a strategy that's been working pretty consistently for me!

The strategy consists of using multiple tabs with low bets, and high win rates at increasing at 350% per loss following the 75% strategy which I do as follows:

[Image: sB2Jjrh.png]

I run this bet on 7 tabs at the same time, rolling over 25 at 0.00000050 depending on the currency you're using this can lead to big profits over time with minimum risk, as I set the rolls to automatically stop when betting over 0.00092299 which is 5 loses in a row (which is only about 3% chance to happen!) 

[Image: hh9L9jq.png]

This leads to really slow but also really consistent profits, using ETH I estimated making $50-$100 USD over 24 hours (with eth) using this method, however I've only thought about it today so I can't say it'll work 100%. I've tried it for about 4 hours now without ever going to a loss, I even withdrew 0.01 ETH and made it back within this short time.

Please try it! This website lead me to finding this strategy so I thought i'd share it with you all!

Here is a link to the website:

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.

I recommend depositing Cryptocurrency into the site to start betting at a good profit, However if you don't have any money to deposit you can use this bot on telegram 

Registered Members Only

If you earn 4 Doge coins using this bot on Telegram you can deposit it directly to LuckyGames and start gambling, however since 4 Doge coins isn't worth much money it will take much longer for you to get a worthy payoff. Since this method should be able to exponentially increase as you have more to risk betting I think starting using the Doge coins at 
0.00000500 is safe

This is my first post here, sorry if its hard to follow or if something isn't done as expected.

Happy Earnings!

[+] 1 user Likes RiilyBored's post
that title sounds like everything you should avoided when handling crypto xD

RiilyBored Wrote:A few days ago I read a guide on making money on 

RE: Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.
 however after using the site for a couple days I noticed its pretty easy to bust following common strategies as the house usually comes out on top so after some testing I found a strategy that's been working pretty consistently for me!

The strategy consists of using multiple tabs with low bets, and high win rates at increasing at 350% per loss following the 75% strategy which I do as follows:

[Image: sB2Jjrh.png]

I run this bet on 7 tabs at the same time, rolling over 25 at 0.00000050 depending on the currency you're using this can lead to big profits over time with minimum risk, as I set the rolls to automatically stop when betting over 0.00092299 which is 5 loses in a row (which is only about 3% chance to happen!) 

[Image: hh9L9jq.png]

This leads to really slow but also really consistent profits, using ETH I estimated making $50-$100 USD over 24 hours (with eth) using this method, however I've only thought about it today so I can't say it'll work 100%. I've tried it for about 4 hours now without ever going to a loss, I even withdrew 0.01 ETH and made it back within this short time.

Please try it! This website lead me to finding this strategy so I thought i'd share it with you all!

Here is a link to the website:

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Earn Money Abusing Crypto Gambling on Luckygames.io!.

I recommend depositing Cryptocurrency into the site to start betting at a good profit, However if you don't have any money to deposit you can use this bot on telegram 

Registered Members Only

If you earn 4 Doge coins using this bot on Telegram you can deposit it directly to LuckyGames and start gambling, however since 4 Doge coins isn't worth much money it will take much longer for you to get a worthy payoff. Since this method should be able to exponentially increase as you have more to risk betting I think starting using the Doge coins at 
0.00000500 is safe

This is my first post here, sorry if its hard to follow or if something isn't done as expected.

Happy Earnings!

Tested running 0.00005000 Doge un-monitored for 10 hours straight with a stop cap at 0.146 which is just over 6 losses as I kept hitting the 5 streak. had ~ 35% profit after word.  Smile  

Well it can earn but it is still risky as it is gambling.

You must reply to this thread/like to see hidden links.

Interesting

i stil cant see link even after contributing here please help

why would you tell anyone if it does work