arrow_upward
Economics Thread
Hey all,

Unashamedly starting this thread to gain credits, but quite aside from that, am interested in discussing economics (particularly current economic affairs, with emphasis on the actions of monetary authorities) with some like-minded fellows.

Let me begin with a rather incendiary (for most mainstream economists atm) proposition - the astronomical acceleration in US broad money growth will cause YoY CPI inflation to subsist within the 5-10% range over the coming year - potentially even higher. Thoughts?

Just trying to increase contributions

Econ is dead.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Brexit is destroying the UK and watching the United States from afar it is quite concerning.

Quote: Let me begin with a rather incendiary (for most mainstream economists atm) proposition - the astronomical acceleration in US broad money growth will cause YoY CPI inflation to subsist within the 5-10% range over the coming year - potentially even higher. Thoughts?
They stopped publishing M3 for a reason. And down here at the plebian level, we can see the inflation on an almost weekly basis, depending on the products. So things are worrying.

Now... if all the rumors of the past few years are actually true, then none of this matters. If they're not true, then I assume all this to be an intentional destruction of the US Middle Class and the US Economy. And with the explicit help of the US federal government.

They stopped publishing M3 for a reason.  And down here at the plebian level, we can see the inflation on an almost weekly basis, depending on the products.  So things are worrying.

Now... if all the rumors of the past few years are actually true, then none of this matters.  If they're not true, then I assume all this to be an intentional destruction of the US Middle Class and the US Economy.  And with the explicit help of the US federal government.
[/quote]

Well according to the life cycle of empires, the US is in the decline stage right now. Of course history can be learned from to be avoided but the current rate of funneling wealth upwards is wholly unsustainable.

Oh please, just take a look at how much money the Fed is printing, this shit is all gonna come down in a few years

>Leibstandarte_SS
>not 503rd Heavy Panzer Battalion

Such plebian tastes.