arrow_upward
Elder Kings
So I'm a big Elder Scrolls fan, and I like Crusader Kings 2. I decided to search for some TES mod and turned out Elder Kings exists. Does anyone play it at all? The mod is so well detailed and developed that it really can be called a total conversion/overhaul. I'm not great at the game, but still managed to make a high elf character get a few cities while trying to convert the Summerset Isles into Daedra worshippers, and also turned her into a pure blooded vampire.

She lived for a long while despite being captured by the current ruler (that changed a lot between all the times I meddled with it), and I even assassinated the Maormer King which is an immortal in terms of age. I never thought I'd go so far, and since then I just didn't know what new character to make. Her heirs also didn't fare too well and eventually I got a game over.

[+] 1 user Likes CrookedToothNarwhal's post
If you want another Elder Scrolls Mod you could try the Elder Scrolls Mod in Total War Medieval 2 especially if you wish to directly commanding battles

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
ck2 is goated.. I tried this mod but it crashed every time I went to start it, but I'll give it another go after reading this!

[+] 1 user Likes DavidCrackin's post
Did you download it from the steam workshop? You need to check which version it is for, but if you have the latest version, downloading the mod's nightly build from reddit works.