arrow_upward
Elite Upgrade with referral link
Hi there just trying to expedite my elite membership, just bought one of the pixels avatar products

Same here! not to sure how long it takes

same.. its not automatical, or i did something wrong Undecided

just got my upgrade, but havent recieved it on the site, went with a referral link too.

damn thats crazy

I've been waiting to purchase the referral link/crypto because of this reason. There's no way to directly contact the staff or mods so I don't get how to notify them. It wouldn't let me message staff and I can't find the private enquiries forum to ask about this.

The upgrade help and Private Enquiries forum is here

Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Forum-Upgrade-Help-and-Private-Enquiries

If you DON'T change the forum uid and email during checkout, the affiliate link will auto upgrade you.

Some people, make this change (I don't know why), and thus have to be manually upgraded, which may take time if I am offline but is pretty fast
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I have purchased the pixel avatars. I did not change anything but it looks like im not upgraded. Thank you for your help with this.

I just purchased Pixel Avatars from Gumroad, and left a positive review.  Please upgrade:
September 23, 2021
$11.99 — VISA *XXXX

I upgraded but accidently changed the forumid number, thought it wanted my username -.—
Can I be manually upgraded, sorry lol