arrow_upward
Ellen DeGeneres out of The Ellen DeGeneres Show?
The recent recent allegations from ex-workers in her show has really brought forward her diva behaviour in mainstream. Although many did see her meanness before. And her turning blind to her producers' racism, sexual harassments have ensured her fall from grace.
There is a speculation that she will drop out of he show. Do you think she will do that?

[+] 1 user Likes Belmont's post
Yes, but only by pressure from people.

That would be a crazy fast fall from grace.

the show has her name, it would go down with her. or become yet another Saturday night live.

ellen is a bitch in my opinion.

Yeah her fake happiness really annoys me. Get rid of her

She did make an apology, I don't know how well that was received but I don't think she would be removed instantly. Probably another season of her show and if the numbers are promising they'll just continue on

That show was always so fake.

She can't be nice to everyone, she ain't their mama. And to my understanding she didn't personally sexual harass anyone, Yes she must have heard most of the cases, and yes she should have done something to stop it and maybe she did but she is not fucking Jesus. Fox news has more sexual harassment cases and know one is calling for their cancellation

Never really liked her that much. Not surprised considering so many allegations coming out now days.

I'm glad to see her gone, toxicity has no place in the workspace, and frankly the TV business is difficult enough as is.

You could tell she hated having to interview normal people on her show and there was a sneer and sarcasm to her questions. It is a totally different treatment to celebs. I was not surprised at all that she is evil to her employees. That said I think she will weather this storm..

Good. . She fakes happiness and treats workers like shit while earning millions off others. absolutely deserved imo

she def won't be out of a show, but eric andre should definitely become the new host. That'd be the dream man

One can only hope she gets kicked off air

LMAO down with ellen. I never liked her. I always thought she was a type of cultutre vulture.