arrow_upward
Epic Games Store free games
has anyone been keeping up with Epic Games free games giveaways? in case you haven't been following, Epic Games has been giving away a free game every week. they've given out some pretty good games for free like GTA V, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Metro, Ghostbusters, Watch Dogs 2, Civ 6, Borderlands

yeah it's pretty cool. like ill be honest I wouldn't ever buy a game off of them, but if its free... hell why not!!

I got a laptop for Christmas and have been claiming all the free games since. I have not gotten any great games yet. The best I've gotten is galactic civilizations 3 so far.

its cool but how many games you were able to pick up on giveaways did you end up playing?

Quote:yeah it's pretty cool. like ill be honest I wouldn't ever buy a game off of them, but if its free... hell why not!!

This.

I have only played two of the games I've gotten from Epic and have no intention to purchase anything on it but free game is free game.

Yeah, it's funny how my epic library is larger than my steam library just because of all the free games they give.

You could also get Dauntless if you can't afford Monster Hunter

i completely forgot about their free games tbh im upset down