arrow_upward
Erling Halaand's future
What does everyone think will happen to Halaand? Will he stay in Dortmund? Get bought by Real Madrid, Chelsea or Man City? Very interested on this young talent's future to be honest.

[+] 1 user Likes daniel.testing69's post
He’s being linked to Chelsea, rumors are that he himself would like to go there. I definitely see him moving to the premier league, as it is his preference and I think the league suits him the most plus the most clubs that can afford him. I think he’ll stay in Dortmund one more year, his clause becomes much lower next year and most clubs are stil recovering financially from the pandemic. Man city was also linked with him, because his dad used to play there but that was a different era and a different premier league, so who knows how much that holds value.

Great point. I do THink Kane is going to City so they wont have the money or slot for Halaand thats why i was wondering what the other option is. And then i saw those rumours. I do think he is leaving this year. Dortmund doesnt want to wait till next year cause he is released then and they will get waaaay less money from the trade.

now that chelsea are UCL winners and their future looks good with tuchel, they're the front runners imo. especially if man city goes for kane and real go for mbappe. i still think man united is a dark horse in getting him. not likely but its possible if chelsea, man city and real are out.

He would cost too much to go anywhere right now. Only the best financially-backed clubs like PSG and maybe Real Madrid would be able to afford him.

i see Dortmund for another year, Sancho will be sold this summer, Halaand the summer after and then the young English guy Bellingham who still only 17, will go back to England the summer after that for a huge sum of money.

We'll find out shortly. When is the transfer season open and close? I do think the other guy nailed it in the head: Mbappe to Real(eventhough the owner is like "THATS NOT HAPPENING") and Kane to City.

perez is only denying it because it would look bad when he's complaining about lost revenue from covid and trying to start a superleague, but then go after a 100m+ player. everyone knows mbappe wants to go to real but he probably wants to win first at PSG. no doubt he'll end up at real eventually, either next season or the one after that.

i recon he'll leave next summer with that release clause that he has

I see isee. Then Mbappe to Real it is. Most likely with that release clause it seems then.

He'll win multiple ballon dor's in the future.

For real man. That guy is stacked. I wonder if Messi will stay in Barca or not.

im 99.9% sure messi will stay at barca. i think he got what he wanted when he threatened to leave. BARTO OUT

I see. But doesnt he want to play in the more prestigious Premiere League + with his old buddy Pep?

Chelsea would be interesting to see where he would fit in

I agree. Interesting combo with Mason Mount.