arrow_upward
Europa Universalis IV
Lately I've been playing lots of EU4 and I'm curios as to what DLCs are complete must buys.
i already have Art of War and Common Sense.
I'm also open to country suggestions because i usually pick them at random.
[Image: header.jpg]

Wow this looks amazing. I might give it a go.

[+] 1 user Likes riqboy's post
you should try it indeed i feel like the game is worth every dime i'd also recommend you buy the DLCs i've mentioned so you can have a better experience
i feel like the game is really historically accurate with its beginning in 1444 then from there on out you gotta develop the world by either conquering or colonizing
don't overextend cuz a coalition is hard to beat.
aight have a good day gamer

Some country recommendations would be trying to form the netherlands starting as Holland. It's a challenge cause you're pretty weak at the start but the Netherlands are fun and pretty unique way to play.
Next would be making a custom daimyo. If you make a custom nation using the provinces from the Ainu (the island of Hokkaido) and give it the daimyo government you can have a daimyo with custom ideas. At first you can only go to war within Japan which is really fun cause you can really expand very fast or very slowly if you want to. After getting all of Japan you are a great distance from Europe so you don't have to worry about colonizers and can even go colonize yourself.

this game is pretty sick. Picked up a good bit of the DLC from g2a. Thanks for the reccommendation!

Don't buy dlcs. I dont know if i am allowed to post links but search eu4 csrinru in google and you find a pirating site. There they give cracks for dlcs to original games, use it and unlock all dlcs to play.

Have hundreds of hours in this game and still love it (tho I am not a fan of the recent HRE update).
I have all minus the unit/graphic) DLCs.

RE: Europa Universalis IV.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Europa Universalis IV.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
com/articles/europa-universalis-iv-dlc-buying-guide/

Is a pretty decent DLC buying guide