arrow_upward
Evanescence new album
10 Years after the last album Evanescence are back with the new album "The Bitter Thruth". This year they have already released three songs "wasted on you" - "the game is over" - "use my voice". I love Evanescence, have you listened to the new album? what do you think?

Never heard of them, Ill give them a listen though. Thanks op

I can't listen to them. One of my ex's loves them, and made me listen to them all the time.

Amy Lee is back?

I haven't listened to the album yet, but when I first saw the cover I was immediately excited. Then after sometime I was like, well this is different. Definitely not the usual/general tone of what I perceive to be Evanescence. But then I did remember that, Amy did say this album "has a lot of attitude". And I'm definitely getting that from the cover art. It is kind of bare bones plain and simple but highly effective. She said she was inspired about being a mom and the death of her brother. I'm sure we are going to get some pretty deep and meaningful songs here, exploring the bitter truth that is life. I'm super excited.

gud in early naughties not been around since

Haven't listened to it yet but I hope it is good. I wasn't a big fan of their last one, think I only listened once or twice. Loved their old stuff though.

Never heard of them