arrow_upward
FF7R vs original
What are your thoughts on the remake?

Having played the original the pace send way to show to me. I love the graphics and updated fighting system but have trouble getting past the pacing.

I beat the original a couple times. I probably won’t play the remake only because I want to remember the old one the way it is. Playing the remake might ruin the game for me. FF7 was my favorite out of all the games.

i think good remake

Remake was so much fun. You get to see more fun moments between Cloud and his companions that we didn't get to see in the original since they stretched out the story from the first part of the game. The only time the pacing bothered me was near the end of the game at like Chapter 16 or so but overall I enjoyed exploring Midgar. Also my favorite character to play as was Tifa. Going around staggering everyone and obliterating mobs using Starshower was great.

[+] 1 user Likes Xenophox's post
I think overall they did a good job, the graphical overhaul is astounding, but the story is slightly reworked ? More focus on certain things, fleshing out non important characters etc.

But they also changed the order of revealing some bits of information so first time players won't get the impact as you would get playing 7 for the first time/