arrow_upward
[FOR NEW MEMBERS] #Read Me Please
If you're reading this then you're probably new here so welcome to leakedbb. To be clear, I'm not admin or anything, simply someone who has been here for over 2 years now and want to take a min to say that sine you're here, there is no reason for you to be anywhere else. 
I've checked out a few other boards and in the past 2 years, maybe 2 others are still around. Leaked isn't just about leaks either, you can find/make threads on just about every topic you can imagine. 
A couple things I think may help you as you explore the site..
1. Post threads to earn creds that you can use to open hidden links. Some will open with a reply and some by using credits. 
2. Make sure you read before replying or using credits.  I see some replying to request threads, broken link threads, etc then getting pissed when they get nothing. 
3. Took me a while before I started posting simply because I didn't know what I was doing but then I asked questions and I was blown away at the quick replies from support and other members. So ask away. Compared to other sites, I've NEVER been so impressed with the support the way I am with leakedbb. 
4. I  personally suggest that if you plan on sticking around that you try a vip upgrade. Well worth it and in my opinion, the best value compared to other sites. You pay, you get upgraded and enjoy the benefits for the time you purchased. None of that having to buy additional credits, points etc. And if I'm being honest, I'd say that 98% of what is dropped on other sites is dropped here same day or within 2 days at most. 
That being said, welcome to leakedbb.com and feel free to ask questions if you have any and I'll do my best to help or will at least try to get an answer for you. 
And here is where I shameless post my referral link should you decide to upgrade.  Smile Smile

[FOR NEW MEMBERS] #Read Me Please.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on [FOR NEW MEMBERS] #Read Me Please.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

If you are already a member, feel free to add your link as well. If you use mine to join, come back and add your link in comments so next person can use yours.
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

Thank you for the kind words!
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
i appreacate the heads up, i just might get the vip

[+] 2 users Like flimsy-check123's post
(11-05-2022, 03:15 AM)flimsy-check123 Wrote: i appreacate the heads up, i just might get the vip

You're genuinely better off getting vip. Start with elite and see how you like it. If I remember correctly from when I was a regular member, you only got like 3 replies per day then needed credits for some drops as well. I mean if you gonna need creds you gotta make some drops and all that till you have enough. Real talk bro, time you gotta put in to earn creds to open some links definitely makes getting worth it. Have a good one and don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any ??
Tgram - @da_Goat21

SlimReaper thnxgvng and xmas updates available - T1kT0k Archives - Mega Share with Fresh Content added daily

Msg me regarding content issues.

[+] 1 user Likes daGoat21's post
Thank you for.the information

Thanks for your help

Thank you for the intro

Thanks for the help

thanks dude!

thank you and im mostly testing to reply, but is this the best place to ask questions or is there another forum specific for that on hte site?

huh interesting

Thanks for the tips

Thanks for the great info!

Thanks all this makes sense

[+] 1 user Likes orenkaid's post