arrow_upward
Falcon & Winter Soldier thoughts/impressions?
Any one checked out the first season? Its not something i thought I'd be particularly interested in. But after seeing bits and pieces online I'm kind if considering giving it a watch.

Anyone bitten the bullet? What'd you think?

Seen the whole thing. It's jot too bad tbh, lots of action, solid production good story its not a bad limited series Esp if u like marvel
I do refer Wandavision tho cuz if the writing but both are good series

[+] 1 user Likes Chinese-Package's post
its good must watch

Nice, yeah am pretty intrigued by Wandavision also. So could watch both in a 1 month sub.

Is Falcon and Winter Soldier defs a closed series? No season 2?

Apparently they’re considering an S2 but it probably wouldn’t be for a couple of years at least.

Good series overall, they had to change the plot a lot because of COVID (original storyline had a bio virus kinda thing involved) and there are definitely some weird story problems caused by that, but it’s decent overall. Also the main villain fuckin sucks.

Thought it was ok. But a couple of the episodes in the middle were a bit of a mess. Found its feet a bit by the end, but was struggling to care by that point - which is a shame as I liked the characters in the films.

after wandavision ending i was really dissapointed with marvel, falcon and winter soldier isn't that bad, but is kinda boring and the script is straighforward bizarre and bad

pff american propaganda

Nothing too exciting. A lack of anything else was the reason I watched

Honestly underwhelming and anticlimactic