arrow_upward
Fallout 4 Settlement System
Does anybody else wish that Bethesda put more features into the settlement system? I mean like alot of features in Bethesda games they have alot of promise, but Bethesda always refuses to completely see them fully implemented.

personally i was really disappointed with them. On console the item limits made it impossible for you to actually make something cool. i was super excited to attempt to recreate the lucky 38 on a smaller scale, but the limits meant i was able to put down like 5 fences before i was locked out of placing anything else. I feel like the lack of features for the settlement system is more likely due to engine limitations rather than anything else thought. However it wouldnt surprise me if the lack of features was down to bethesda trying to hide them behind microtransactions. hoping that with the Microsofts acquisition of bethesda they give the next fallout to obsidian. New Vegas is up there as one of the greatest rpg's of all time imo.

personally i was really disappointed with them. On console the item limits made it impossible for you to actually make something cool. i was super excited to attempt to recreate the lucky 38 on a smaller scale, but the limits meant i was able to put down like 5 fences before i was locked out of placing anything else. I feel like the lack of features for the settlement system is more likely due to engine limitations rather than anything else though. However it wouldnt surprise me if the lack of features was down to bethesda trying to hide them behind microtransactions. hoping that with the Microsofts acquisition of bethesda they give the next fallout to obsidian. New Vegas is up there as one of the greatest rpg's of all time imo.

[+] 1 user Likes FrankSidebottom's post