arrow_upward
Fans of anime, what Isekai would you recommend now that Slime will take a while
Just finished binged watching the entire Slime series and now I'm thirsting for more. Before the withdrawal syptoms come in, I'd like to hunt out some similar type of animes to watch.

There are so so many great ones! I would definitely recommend the rising of the sword hero. It’s probably the best isekai one my opinion. I’ve watched too many anime to count so if you need others or just want to talk more bout anime feel free.

The hero shield is a good anime.

Re Zero for some despair, it bonkers, there's some silly ones, like my smartphone in another world, but def also pick up shield hero.

final fantasy lost stranger, but it only has manga

i will recommend so, i am spider so what, it is great story and man that spider is fun

Reincarnated as a slime was so good!!! I can't wait for the next part to be released too!

I highly recommend Overlord and Log Horizon, they're basically about a player who got transported into their character's game world.

They are similar but Overlord is much more action-packed and I personally prefer it. You can check the synopsis on MyAnimeList to see which you might wanna watch (or just watch both)

I'm not sure if there's an edit post function on this site, but I wanted to add that Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? is also pretty interesting.. and has a cute bunny girl if you like that.

Konosuba is very silly but awesome because of it. Other than that besides the ones that others have recommended already i would say Knights and Magic is pretty good

Tate no Yuusha At

Overlord and konosuba are both very good