arrow_upward
Favorite Anime Series?
Whats everyone's favorite anime series? Personally, if i want to not really pay attention to story or anything, ill always watch some Dragon Ball Z. Although, my favorite animes with great story are Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Death Note.

Mine is Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, and One Punch Man. I'd say they are three classic ones to watch/read.

FairyTail and the first 11 episodes of SAO

dragon ball z - i'm pretty old school

Dragon Ball Z Abridged Wink

Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C., Mob Psycho 100

I'm on board right now with My Hero Academia, Dr. Stone, One Punch Man, Food Wars!:and Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba,

Hunter x Hunter

my hero academia

neon genesis and code geass

To watch, Samurai Champloo or Cowboy Beebop can't go wrong

Trigun, Lovely Complex and DB Kai are on my top too

JOJO. The amount of times I was randomly screaming ZA WARUDO playing games where you can slow down time confirmed it for me. GER is ridiculously busted. All the main protagonists had their own kind of sauce. Bout to start reading when I get the time

If you're looking for some edgy highschool drama stuffs, i recommend  Oregairu. I really became an edgelord because of this anime lol

I think my favorite anime would have to be Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood and then Steins gate. You should especially watch the latter if you're a fan of time travel

closed case was one that i enjoyed since childhood. Not a lot familiar with it though.

Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy!

evangelion, attack on titan, my hero...

attack on titan, my hero, evangelion, kakegurui...

Dbz, Gundam, hunter x hunter, Naruto, bleach , blue gender, overlord, fairy tail

So hard to say.

- Bleach up until the conclusion of the Seretei arc is probably the best I have seen when you combine all of the elements like action, plot, etc..
- Naruto before the timeskip was really good and had some moments after but generally went downhill.
- DBZ doesn't quite stand the test of time when compared to the newer stuff but it is still awesome and launched me into my love for anime.
- FMA Brotherhood is probably the most consistently good anime that has been done. It doesn't match the highs for me of Bleach or Naruto but it also never had the lows.

Attack on Titan
The Promised Neverland
Shinsekai Yori(From the New World)
Eureka Seven
Code Geass
Vinland Saga

Slam Dunk, dont know if anybody here knows it. Its about a basketball team, you can find many episodes on youtube, really great