arrow_upward
Favorite Anime Series?
One punch man is hilarious, lately I watched Knights of Sidonia and it was pretty good (if you're into mech)

[+] 1 user Likes Tetraval002's post
Original Pokemon and Yugioh, mainly due to nostalgia. Also loved Gurren Lagann

1. Classroom of The Elite
2. Oreigairu
3. Monster
4. Mahouka Koukou No Rettosai.

I love intelligent protagonists rather than your run of the mill idiots that most anime have.

baka and test is probably one of my favorite anime series

Yuyu Hakisho

Mine is Dragon Ball Z for sure

Gurren Lagann is my personal favourite.

My Hero for sure

One piece. 900+ episodes with the recent arc having top notch animation. I love that it takes everything from the manga and doesn't skip details. The animation gives a lot of scenes a much more powerful effect (Like luffy confronting the 3 admirals or when Garp visits Dadan after the war)

Anything Dbz related Black clover 7 seeds 7 deadly sins Pokemon Digimon Bakugan Beyblade Death note inuyasha Naruto and One piece

[+] 1 user Likes Wayne Wayne's post
Brotherhood is definitely one of the best anime I've watched, and also love Death Note. Going to go on another anime binge soon and thinking about rewatching Shippuden again

Definitely "Samurai Champloo", a very good adult story, which mixes samurai with a hip hop sound in some moments, although it has a "not 100% good" ending is still an excellent anime.

It is worth checking out "Basilisk Kouga Ninpouchou" too!

Sword Art Online or Attack on Titan. I also loved the first part of Darling in the Franxx.