arrow_upward
Favorite Esport?
What Esport would you be or are you the most interested in watching?

I don't care at all about competitive FPS play or MOBAs, and Rocket League is one of those games that you can work to get better at for your entire life without the rules changing too much, so I would definitely watch Rocket League. The problem I have with Esports is that the teams are so out of order as compared to national sports like the NFL and NBA. Teams and competitions should be handled by a large organization that markets like the NFL does to make all of the teams identifiable and memorable. If you can't ask someone what their favorite Esports team is for a given game, it needs to be better. If I were to watch Esports, I would be watching for the high level gameplay and not to root for anyone in particular, which is the majority of the fun of watching sports.

DOTA. Hands down DOTA. I find the matches so exciting and its the only ESport I can handle to watch

starcraft 2 is excellent to watch bro !

Kinda love watching Smash Ultimate

I like to watch DOTA too

DOTA if you ask me.

To watch, Dota 2 for sure. If I were to play I would say CoD Warzone!

LoL even though lately its kinda meme game

Overwatch league was pretty nice to watch in the background whilst I worked on essays for class

Lol is solid

+1 for Dota 2, it's a brutal game to learn, but once you've learned it the esports scene is super interesting and entertaining