arrow_upward
Favorite Holidays
Was thinking about holidays since last year’s were all weird with the times and whatnot and was wondering, what are your guys’ favorite holidays?

[+] 1 user Likes Gingerback's post
Love summertime, best time of the year

Fall is my favorite season, and Thanksgiving beats Christmas.

Thanksgiving beats Christmas every year!

Oooh - I like thanksgiving too! I can eat, watch sports, and zonk out afterwards!

I like Christmas the most not because of the presents, but because everything comes to a halt, and it's relatively quiet outside. No rushing everywhere. It just forces us to stop. Thanksgiving is nearly the same, but the grocery stores are still open, so people still run around.

Definetly christmas

staying home is favorite place to me

I honestly think, for me, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I just love the smells of fall and being a horror fan, well I love the holiday. Even though I'm 34, I still dress up and manage to have fun.

Summer for sure!

Nothing beats a nice summer

summer's always held somethin special cuz of how cool it felt to be free from school as a kid and growing up

Christmas with family but summer is fun to travel.

Favorite holiday is for sure Christmas Smile

I love the whole transition from late summer to fall, to Halloween, then Thanksgiving in late fall moving into the winter and Christmas season. My favorite 3 months or so

fourth of july

Thanksgiving, nothing is better than the fall season, being around family and eating.