arrow_upward
Favorite Netflix TV shows :D
Hi everyone , I just want you to list your favorite netflix shows of ALL TIME  Idea Idea Idea
Lemme know down in the comments , also if there is something particular that you think I should absolutely watch! 
xoxox
[Image: jcEm4R.png]
[Image: netflix-logo.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Lalwietto xxx's post
I like korean drama sweet home

[+] 1 user Likes prohandsomer's post
Currently. Luping on Netflix  Heart Must watch

[+] 2 users Like Unholy_Piano's post
Uhhh ty for the tip mate I appreciate and I'll definitely check it out !

you should look at one punch man or shinkegi no kiojin

Lupin its a great new show!

punisher, peaky blinders, daredevil

Ozark is pretty good

[+] 1 user Likes MrBlack187's post
dark, the umbrella academy

[+] 1 user Likes Đeadman _'s post
Narcos, no doubts

[+] 1 user Likes axel2354's post
Re:Zero, Daredevil, Kingdom!

Uh thank you so much for the advice : D I'll check it out  Arrow

Dark is a pretty great series, american vandal is a hilarious mockumentary. Both are great watchs

I'm currently watching GLitch Techs it's an animated series but it's pretty good. It blows all the other animated Netflix series out of the water.

YOU, the 100 is on CW in the States but on Netflix in other countries, Money Heist, Riverdale, OITNB, Narcos, Stranger Things and obvs The Last Dance - story of MJ23

Lupin, Dark and Ozark are pretty good series

Just found out about Lupin and i'm lovin it!

Dragon Prince was entertaining

Kingdom, Sweet Home, Alice in Borderland (this was actually amazing tho), Breaking Bad (not an original but its on netflix and probably my favorite show of all time, also Better Call Saul), Punisher and Altered Carbon (RIP), the witcher, i could go on and on but yeah those are some of my favorites.

If you are a fan of breaking bad then you must watch the new "Your Honor". And btw idk what content will have netflix after disney pull the plug.

RE: Favorite Netflix TV shows :D.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Favorite Netflix TV shows :D.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.