arrow_upward
Favorite movie/movie series and why?
My personal favorite movie is Ocean's Eleven. The entire movie keeps me interested whether I'm actively watching it or listening to it for background noise. The first 2-6 times I watched the movie, there was always something new I noticed about the movie, whether it was the plot, an actor goof or a small hidden detail.

[+] 1 user Likes Sqoeishdi's post
Prometheus is a great film. The concept is incredibly interesting (another civilization genetically identical to humans creating earth), and the cinematic quality is outstanding. There are, however, some scenes that are pretty gut wrenching and disturbing, and few movies can get me to react that way. Overall well worth the watch!

The godfather 1 and 2

I love the Matrix

naked gun could watch it every week Big Grin

Interstellar, it's just pretty interesting and there's a lot of science behind the movie, not just some stuff that they decided to make up for the film

The Guardians of the Galaxy films for me. I'm not usually one to watch movies multiple times, but those I keep going back to.

1 old and 1 new, back to the future and midsommar

The Grand Budapest Hotel is amazing because it's just so fluid

Lords of the Rings series hands down! The world building, the characters, the CGI, the battles, the suspense, everything about it is just amazing. I could watch that any day and still be surprised for noticing a small new detail! Very well done.  Heart

Die hard  1,2, and 3.

Well shot, decent writing, good action, funny, and violent.
The 4 and 5 were awful

Though overrated, it's easly Breaking Bad for me. I find the story, execution and cinematography truly masterful. I also love the character development.

My favorite are the lord of the rings movies