arrow_upward
Favorite study strategies
What strategy do you use while studying?
What are some of your habits or things you do to get into the zone ?

Honestly the best strategy in my opinion is to study 15 minutes everyday and something between 30minutes to 1 hour before exams, the brain is insanely good at learning like this, study very little but regularly than to study a lot in one night right before the exam

Small bursts are the best thing to do IMO, it's nearly impossible to focus for long periods of time.

Also this is very essential -

RE: Favorite study strategies.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Favorite study strategies.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

spaced repetition learning in short bursts. Plus get Flipd for your phone.

Dslg01 Wrote:spaced repetition learning in short bursts. Plus get Flipd for your phone.
That's like flash cards right?

luigigontarro6z Wrote:Honestly the best strategy in my opinion is to study 15 minutes everyday and something between 30minutes to 1 hour before exams, the brain is insanely good at learning like this, study very little but regularly than to study a lot in one night right before the exam
I feel like 15 minutes is too little to cover what I need to
I've heard that one should stop studying 2 hours before the exam since at that point your brain won't retain as much and it's best to just relax yourself and calm your nerves in those this hours

hatterman Wrote:Small bursts are the best thing to do IMO, it's nearly impossible to focus for long periods of time.

Also this is very essential -

RE: Favorite study strategies.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Favorite study strategies.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
I struggle with the small bursts since if I end up having trouble getting back into studying between those bursts

Study groups help focus.

ghulaky123 Wrote:Study groups help focus.
I've actually started doing this recently! I've found that explaining certain concepts to others when asked really helps me go through it in my head and memorize it

Whats the best method when you don't have a lot of time?

seriously what are you studying that only takes 15 minutes a day?

hooploop Wrote:seriously what are you studying that only takes 15 minutes a day?
I'm gonna guess that's for something like learning a language on the side and using SRS and not for a Uni class where you gotta be super on top of everything

You have to try and clear your mind before you get into it. If you think of other things you'll have harder time focusing. You can have some music playing in the background if it helps you but generally no lyrics. And if you feel like you lose focus, it's better to take a break if you can afford it.

Serenity19 Wrote:You have to try and clear your mind before you get into it. If you think of other things you'll have harder time focusing. You can have some music playing in the background if it helps you but generally no lyrics. And if you feel like you lose focus, it's better to take a break if you can afford it.
I find that things like show and movie soundtracks are great for focus