arrow_upward
Favourite Assassin's Creed game
What is your favourite Assassin's Creed game of all time?
For me it is Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag because i really loved the map, characters, missions, the piracy and the battles between ships. It was also the first Assassin's Creed game I've ever played which makes it very nostalgic to me.

[+] 1 user Likes Dgvctv's post
I loved Brotherhood.

One of my favorite part of the games was the secret puzzles / easter eggs you could find. They always made the hair on the back of my neck stand up for some reason.

I like 2 the most, all of Ezio Trilogy are great but I think 2 is the best

2 was just such a brilliant evolution of the first, and Ezio was and will always be just such an incredible protagonist. Renaissance Italy too felt like the perfect setting. Everything just worked like magic fr

The first and Ezion Trilogy are the best. The fourth game is also good, but mostly the part that isn`t Assassin`s Creed.

More recent Assassin`s creed are too much RPG, Micro-Transactiony, loot focus for my taste.

Makes me wish they made these historical semi-mythological games on their own new IPs, and leave Assassin`s Creed for their own more recent grounded stories.

My all-time favorite Assassin’s creed game is without a doubt AC4 Black Flag. Second place goes to AC syndicate and then 3 and then revelations, I don’t really care after that.

Ac 4 black flag for me. It had its issues, but it will always have my favorite characters, music, and gameplay.

100% black flag. I Loved the story and it was also my first assassin's creed game which makes it all the better.  I still play it occasionally

The Ezio trilogy's the best for me. The game was still fresh back then, and AC2 improved on the original in every way.

I have to go with AC Revelations, I found it extremely fun, the story was good and it had an excellent conclusion to Ezio's story, I loved just about every moment playing that game as a kid and I had fun when I recently took a trip back to it.

I'd have to say Black Flag! Perfect mixture of open world exploration, combat and big ass ships. Amazing for me.