arrow_upward
Favourite NBA Dunk Contest Contestant?
For the NBA fans, who is your favourite NBA dunk contest contestant? I still gotta lean towards VC, but Lavine is right up there too for me.

You can't mention Lavine without mentioning Aaron Gordan. Those two revitalized the dunk contest only for poor Aaron to get screwed by the judges. I'd probably go with Aaron Gordan but I concede I may have that recency bias and pity vote after this year's competition. His dunk where he basically sat in the air and grabbed the ball under his legs has got to be my favorite dunk of all time.

Vince Carter. Without him there likely wouldn't be any basketball in Canada today.

This is a tough one, but I agree with VC, growing up he was the one who got me to love watching basketball

Vince Carter. Man that 360 windmill was ridiculous

Aaron Gordon for sure.  Though it would be awesome to see Zion participate next year.

LaVine or VC, but ever since 2016 the dunk contests haven't lived up to the hype tbh

Gordon prolly won the last dunk contest. Jones jr dunks are pretty much the same. Gordon actually has creative dunks.