arrow_upward
Favourite YouTube Channels?
Any genre will do, I quite like RedLetterMedia and YourMovieSucks.

If you're into anime, there is a ViniiTube is super useful for finding new shows or just rewatching old moments.

casually explained, Sam O'nella,

Bright Sun Films

Some engineering fail compilatons.
Always cheers me up.

Dashiegames, xKito Music and RealLifeLore. That's pretty much who I watch the most.

markiplier because he rages

Azzyland because boobs

Akram junior because nice cars and money

Based PewDiePie fan

The most popular channel, PewDiePie

dash cam owners Australia for driving fails

Vsauce - just a bunch of interesting stuff
3blue1brown - best math channel on youtube

JRE podcasts are also good

I'm not a fan of Buzzfeed articles, or their content on Instagram that I've browsed, but I can't lie that they have some pretty enjoyable video content. Not even in a guilty pleasure kind of way, just genuinely enjoy it.

I love eatching this YT named Chuggaaconroy, he does LPs of nintendo games that not popular...and WrestleTalk such great content XD

SsethTzeentach- niche games review- really fun editing and commentary.

Jaidenanimations is hilarious and one of my favs
Others include Hbomberguy, bad empanada and the humanist report

Funhaus or  Filthyfrank(RIP papa franku)

Blanco Yakari Wrote:Any genre will do, I quite like RedLetterMedia and YourMovieSucks.
I love Mr. Plinkett Starwars reviews. seen em all. for learning cool things that are well researched i suggest cgp grey or kurzgesagt. For fun food videos, i recommend binging with babish, or if you want to watch someone actually binge, there's competitive food eater matt stonie. Summoning salt for videogame speedrun progressions, and for all the laughs, collegehumor is always reliable.

Bald and Bankrupt