arrow_upward
Feedback on watermarks and collections
thanks again for this great site - have no problem paying for premium or even onyx, but have two things I wonder what the site folks think about

1) pic sets w/out watermarks.   I love these and am always looking for collections which don't have some other crappy site's watermarks on them.
Have you considered putting such collections together for paying members?  worth it in my mind.

2) collections that contain duplicates:  Many of the collections that re-potstd contain duplicate files.  I recently starting downloading
"leaked VIP collection - Repost#3" and I stopped when I saw how many fucking duplicates were in this.   It's a bit of disgrace.

I run a unix tool called 'fdupes'  which works really well for finding duplicates.

The other reason why #1 is worth paying for - many of these crappy leak sites inject EXIF data into photos, which makes it harder to find the duplicates.

I admit I can be a bit OCD

thanks for listening

1.) We do not watermark any images. As you may have noticed. There are plenty of crap sites that watermark, over watermark, over watermark. Shitty shameful practice really
2.) As you may have realised, we are a community site, meaning the content is user generated not our content. Thus we would have a hard time policing "dupes"
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

thanks for the comments and the reason I appreciate this place is that y'all do not play those games on tagging or altering the content in teh name of something. I don't get it.

What I have been realizing is I want to give positive shout outs to folks who find the content w/out watermarks.

Like so for the HLB-RG girl "vancouver" I posted. I really suck at the posting part but would gladly share what I have with folks who are good at it.

RE: Feedback on watermarks and collections.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Feedback on watermarks and collections.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes FredHertz's post
Totally
I also don’t enjoy watermark content ! Some people are posting statewins packs from celebjared which I do not appreciate because statewins already has watermarks and that upon that the ugly watermark of celebjared makes the content look trash - Hoping for more posts without watermark !
If you have any issues with the my threads and want me to delete them - pm me and after enquiry- I will delete them!!
Also PM Me for 18+ Not Posted Yet Content, Good OC Trades and Snapchat content  .
⃠ I Don’t Hack Snaps    ⃠
ϟ Click the link below for Detailed Information ϟ
Code:
https://leakedbb.com/Thread-Hello-I-am-Gynexne