arrow_upward
Final Fantasy VII Remake theories
Hi! I'm a huge fan of FFVII, as well as the remake it got last year. If you played it, you'd know the story is not exactly following every aspect of the original story. Do you think it will end up being massively different/more of a sequel to the original game? Or do you think the main themes and events of the story will remain untouched? 
Feel free to even post your own theories of how everything will pan out for our beloved characters.

I definitely feel like their will be a huge change from the original. The fact that there are multiple characters who are alive when they shouldn't be changes everything. Main themes may stay the same, but who knows with that ending. I just wonder how far part 2 will actually go, I'm hoping it will at least go up to Junon.

I actually didn't play FFVII before the remake, so it was interesting seeing the plot without any preconceptions about what should happen. Then, I played the original after and I'm currently 25ish% into it, it's cool to see what they changed. Also, I can't believe they stretched the midgar section out so much for the remake, it almost felt a little rushed in the original lmao