arrow_upward
Finally buying into crypto
After months of my friends convincing me, I finally got my crypto wallet set up.
So please help me out here.
Which crypto should I buy and why?
(None of these "Doge to the moon" please Big Grin It's not that I don't believe Doge can go up, I need a better rationale than that.)
Right now, I am looking at ADA, BTC, DOT, ETH, LINK and LTC. I heard that ripple is also good?
Honestly, I don't know why any one of these are better than the others Sad

You should not ask what crypto you should buy, you should look at the margins yourself and research. I have a few cryptos, and can tell you that if you think it's too high, it probably is, and if you want to go into it, research, research, research, and also, as long as you have expendable income. Gambling money, etc are fine.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
I was just about ready to do doge coin but then it started going down, glad I didnt waste any money on that

Good timing! There’s a big dip so everything is pretty much on sale Lol

Just buy a mixture!

I don't get why everyone thinks you should buy crypto. Mining crypto is the way to go. Cryptos are depreciating/appreciating units subject to the whims of those that control the markets. Mine and you don't lose anything but time and some electricity.

Time to buy i reckon. Bitcoin is being compared as a gold alternative with regards to how finite it is. If that’s the case, then bitcoin has a while to go to match the current market cap of gold.

i feel like investing too but i dont know into what

some new crypto thats getting popular on the dark web,
I forgot which one
but that ones next

I was thinking about mining when BTC was at like $60k
I bet I can have multiple mining rigs for $60K.
But that's another problem, I am not sure where to start.
I have been reading a lot of articles about crypto and how it works but there is no easy step by step instruction on how to or I am just not tech savy enough.
Also, whatever I read, I can't really gauge the value of crypto.
I just FEEL like I need to buy some because I am concerned about inflation...

[+] 1 user Likes hexrun's post
@hexrun -- you can buy several rigs, easily, they're going for as cheap as $700, but the average range seems to be $2k-4k, and they're usually refurbed graphics cards. The issue is power consumption, and you're not going to mine one BTC overnight, over crypto? Sure, dodgecoins are still mined but it's slowly taking longer, and longer. BTC mining is not that fun anymore. There's several articles about it but this is pretty much a very clear cut of it in case you want to read:

RE: Finally buying into crypto.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Finally buying into crypto.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Just remember, always only invest money that you’re willing to lose/you’re okay with losing!

That is great advise.

any suggestions please?
should I do a long term investment or short term trading

i am too dumb to get into it,,good luck op