arrow_upward
First GTA
What was your first GTA game and ow did you like it?

[+] 2 users Like vvahuri007's post
My first gta was gta 3 and it was rather good but difficult at times especially the last mission

And vice city was amazing too

My first one was gta sa and i haven't played as good of a game since

First gta was grand theft auto 3 on pc

SA for me, such great memories

GTA2 was nuts.

Logged a TON of hours in vice city and tried to finish (failed) GTA5

My first GTA was vice city, running on my crt monitor. I still think its a classic worthy of remastering

GTA IV for me, absolutely goated game if i do say so

my first ever was gta 3 on pc, but i was like 8 yo and i didn't speak english back then so I quitted immediatly. The first one i enjoyed was San Andreas with subtitles, great game.

GTA IV, I enjoyed it but since playing V I can't imagine how I ever did!

GTA 3 was my first and it was addictive... although vice city was a huge improvement

totally agree... even the soundtrack was so cool!

My first GTA is the V one

The first GTA game i played was gta4 and it seemed pretty nice. The only thing i remmebered about the game was how grey everything was, and so i think they did a good job with the graphics when gta5 fianlly came around

GTA San Andreas although I was really young when I played it so I don’t really remember a lot of it. But I do remember having fun playing it

My first one was GTA2 and for this time, it was a genius game!

Gta IV and I loved it.

vice city, thing was mad. All i did was put the tank cheats and wreck the city

First one is GTA SA then bought a GTA V

ive been playing GTA since GTA1, the first one is cool but i remember enjoying the second one way way more. it only got better after that though. absolutely incredible game franchise

Gta san andreas its very good