arrow_upward
Flutter Development
Has anyone tried development using flutter?
It's a fast upcoming with mobile app development; it's very unique in how it works based on structuring but it has the backing of google; is it just going to be another google product that fades out of existence?

Whats flutter bro? Big Grin

Never tried it, I already worked with React Native which is really good.

I mainly code in dart with flutter for mobile apps. I started with Java and Android development but then looked at React Native so I could make one code base for both platforms (iOS and Android). Then Flutter came along, I tried it and haven't looked back. It's a really intuitive way to develop apps. Its still pretty young but the development cycle is fast. The constant addition of "widgets" really help you accomplish amazing things.

I think there's a ton of pros over the traditional approach to mobile development as well as some negatives but ultimately, if you're looking to develop mobile apps by writing one code base and utilising Google related features like Firebase then it's becoming a great tool for that.

Start the introduction and tutorial on the Flutter website, it's pretty quick/easy and helps to set a understanding of how Flutter and Dart works.

Plus Flutter web is becoming a thing as well. Dart is pretty powerful, IMO.

Good luck

=)! Hey, i`m working with flutter since middle of 2018;
And i like, more than rc.
When u work with flutter u dont need work with css(react native)
=D And the learn curve is very very quick.