arrow_upward
For beginners :C++ or Python
It's a common asked question, C++ or Python to start programming with? 

Here's my take: 

TlDr: Python

C++ is no doubt still a relevant language but the entry point is pretty high for a beginner. One has to keep in mind the data structures, variable types, syntax etc. This distracted away from the core of programming that is logic building. It is important to keep in mind when you're first learning programming you're learning how code works not how the language works. So it's faster and more efficient to pick a language that is least bothering with the syntax and focused more on logic building which is exactly why I'd choose python over C++.

(23-06-2023, 04:00 AM)Kizzgaaa Wrote: It's a common asked question, C++ or Python to start programming with? 

Here's my take: 

TlDr: Python

C++ is no doubt still a relevant language but the entry point is pretty high for a beginner. One has to keep in mind the data structures, variable types, syntax etc. This distracted away from the core of programming that is logic building. It is important to keep in mind when you're first learning programming you're learning how code works not how the language works. So it's faster and more efficient to pick a language that is least bothering with the syntax and focused more on logic building which is exactly why I'd choose python over C++.
C++ is easier than you think btw but it takes time to understand
Thanks for the support everyone
I will try my best to post content daily,Have fun!
"Don't forget to leave a like!"

[Image: ezgif-1-8bea31105e652ffe1abbbb30f9.gif]

you will be able to solve competitive programming question if will choose Python over C++/Cpp.

I would say Python is better for beginners (and even experts too). There is a lot of 3rd party library support, so you'll find yourself spending less time writing code that others have already written for you.

In recent times, I have taken Golang for a spin, and I would say that that's also a great option for beginners.