arrow_upward
Fortnite
Is fortnite worth the money being invested in it. Can I have fun without spending money there (is it only if I care about my skin or is it a must pay to play)?

No money needed for the game. It's all cosmetics.

No money needed for a fun time

You dont need to invest any money in the game as its all cosmetics but if you get the battle pass you and play enough you can buy the next pass for free.
if you play it enough then ofc id say getting hte pass is worth it.

No money needed tbh. The skins are cool here and there, but they arent gamebreaking.

Fun for a while. Died out pretty quick for me though.

Yeah, I only played for a little while, came from PUBG, guess i preferred the more realistic stylings of the latter

It's 100% free. Not that great, though, IMO

Please don't put any money for cosmetics in any game, you will only regret it later.

Meh i see people getting crazy on dat shit

Invest your skills in building instead.

Someone mentioned getting battlepass and then by playing enough, you can earn the next one for free. There is a time cost associated to grind through to earn it. Check this link out for an interesting video that, in part, discusses this:

RE: Fortnite.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Fortnite.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

As far as my opinion on Fortnite....yeaaah not interested, even playing for free. And kinda F Epic for their EGS exclusivity deals.

tobyshiru Wrote:Please don't put any money for cosmetics in any game, you will only regret it later.
100% true, gives you nothing

A lot of players have gotten very good, so you will get wrecked for awhile. Otherwise, fun game.

No. Do play this game, it’s rediculous. Just don’t.

i only have fun if im playing once every few weeks with friends. SBMM ruined it for sure. However, you dont need to spend money at all. They give away quite alot for free

if you want to have fun it is!!!