arrow_upward
Fully vaccinated people of Reddit. Are you still wearing masks? Why or why not?
I still wear, just to be polite. I've been vaccinated for months now.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Yes because it sets the right precedent for the people around you.

[+] 1 user Likes jiggywithit's post
>the absolute state of plebbit
The only time I wear is when I have to go to a doctor's office where they're (stupidly) requiring it for entrance. Beyond that, fuck masks, they don't do shit against Covid, or any other disease for that matter. Those masks were designed to keep you from spitting on the person that you're doing surgery on. That's it.

If you keep wearing the masks, you show that (((they))) have power over you. And you were the one to give it to (((them))).

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Not everybody can have the vaccine yet where I am. I have it, but I still wear the mask it is the considerate thing to do. Apparently it is huge burden for some people ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

until i get my I'M VACCINATED bag or Hat. I will still wear a mask just for others

Our offices are fully opened across the globe, and no longer require masks within the confines of PRISON.

I’ve been vaccinated for months and I still wear masks. They feel normal to wear for me now

Oh shit I was supposed to get a hat with it?!??! Damn I'm missing out Big Grin

Quote: They feel normal to wear for me now
The fact that this idea is in anyone's head scares me. Are we this far gone as a society?

Quote:I still wear, just to be polite. I've been vaccinated for months now.

It's the same here. Most workers still have to wear them and until we're no longer talking about this pandemic as anything still "active", I'll still wear it indoors as an example for the good of society. Plus it cuts down on breathing smog pollution.

No, i took mine off as soon as the state allowed it. Barely anyone one i knew had the virus
only one friends family and they where fine with in a week

I've got a nice comfy mask to wear so I don't mind wearing it just for peace of mind. Besides more privacy from all the cameras around is never bad.

Yup, will continue to wear mask.  Just don't trust other people.

Not wearing because:
Don't have to by law
It's fucking 40 degrees celsius
Been vaccinated

To be honest, I hope that even once Covid is over / has been relegated to a flu, we still wear masks in doctors waiting rooms or when we feel sick and go to the store. Seems like such a simple concept of courtesy.

Yes.
It's a very minor inconvenience.
It's polite, courteous, and considerate.
You're protecting yourself and others. (Delta variant, anyone?)
We haven't reached herd immunity. (70-80% full vacc.)

In the US I think it's a big issue of freedom. But I think not protecting others is inconsiderate and arrogant.
It's a big culture thing, in Japan, it's polite to wear masks to protect other people.

If it's absolutely necessary i still do, yeah. Where i love you can access most of the buildings without mask again, but companies can choose to make it a requirement in their buildings

I dipped out of this thread too early.

Quote:The fact that this idea is in anyone's head scares me. Are we this far gone as a society?

But dude, it feels normal, until everyone goes NO MORE MASKS, it's still a tough card to swallow. I don't know. I go to places and it's like YOU HAVE TO WEAR IT and I'm like I'm confused.

I hate that fucking mentality, people are morons. Why? You go pick up food, behind the glass is another person, yet they tell you you cannot pick something up if you don't wear a mask. Fuck that.

Depends. Gym, usually no. Shops usually yes, especially if its a mom and pop and the employees are wearing them.

I still wear one since everyone has to wear it, doesn't matter if you're vaccinated