arrow_upward
Future of COD MW 2019/Warzone
Do y'all think activision is gonna continue with MW considering how successful it is? I really want more content for MW and Warzone. I really think that Cold War should have a bit more time getting stuff finalized and have MW continue for a bit.

Speaking to GamesRadar+, Infinity Ward design director Geoff Smith explained that as Warzone "continues to be updated over time, it will evolve and become tied to other games in the Call of Duty universe."

"Although Warzone is very closely tied to Modern Warfare, it was designed from the beginning as its own game," continued Smith, adding that "It’s extremely important to us that the game continues to evolve."

[+] 1 user Likes swortculb1's post
it will die.. too many hackers

Damn so there is hope for quite a bit more content

I'll be real curious how Cold War is when it's released. I do wish they gave a little better single player storyline like they used to, it was really good entertainment while you got used to which guns you liked etc. Jumping into multiplayer with no idea of what's good and what sucks isn't always the most fun.

I’ll definitely keep playing MW2019 into next year. I’m sure Cold War will be fine, I’m just sick of the same thing every year. I find Mw to still be a blast to play.

Yes, They have already said that warzone will continue to be updated along with Cold War. they have already said any of the Modern warfare packs that you bought will still be able to be used in cold war. And in warzone, you get to choose in between cold war weapons and modern warfare weapons.

I don't see it dying any time soon. The current change in player numbers is only because of the new game hype,. i'm sure it'll go back up soon. Once the map changes.
They plan to keep updating it, but the player #s and income made from the new Cold War in game store are what will determine it.