arrow_upward
GIMP vs Photoshop
I already know GIMP pretty well but I am wondering if I should pirate photoshop and start learning it or just stick to GIMP

If you've got some spare time it's a pretty useful skill to have

I think photoshop is way better

i would recommend you photoshop for a more professional approach

You just cannot compare photoshop with GIMP.
Its like comparing win97 with win 10.
I suggest you get your hands dirty with photoshop to improve your skillset Smile

Yep... You gotta dive in! Good luck.

Well Gimp is free and has most of the required tools if you just know how to use them.

[+] 1 user Likes TifaIsHot's post
Yes Gimp is good for a beginner but if you wanna step up, start photoshop as quickly as possible.

and you don't need piracy it, you can try 7 days, and 7 days again and again...  Cool

Definitely photoshop, its a huge step up and I highly recommend you jump in

GIMP is a pain for beginners ... working is the IT world, I would recommend to crack a photoshop license to test and learn fast. Lots of tutorial on the web.

If youve managed to pas GIMP Photoshop will be easy. Just keep learning Big Grin

definitely photoshop. amazing software and loads of tutorials online

i used to use photoshop but gimp has everything i need so I use it exclusively now. levels, curves, highpass filter, overlay mode, magic select, heal brush etc. depends what you're gonna use it for

What is the issue with this?

vroem vroem zei de auto. vroem vroem vroem zei hij. hij zei het zo vaak. jij wilt het niet geloven. wil je? nee. je wilt dat niet. weet je wat. stomme mark rutte met zn bril. hij ziet meer dan de alles ziende uil boven op het dak van de amerikaans soep cirkel maker "Marco Banzenno". Photoshop is een programma maar GIMP is ook een programma.

GIMP is vooral voor als je tien kilo aan rare ziektes hebt geboren gekregen tijdens je geboorte.

Photoshop is vooral voor als je een normale geboren mens bent met een twintig meter lange lul en een grote tiet

dus de conclusie:

eet appels want appels zijn gezond

[+] 1 user Likes ieffedadog's post