arrow_upward
GTA 5 or Read Dead Redemption 2? which one to buy?
Hello i want to ask you, which is the better and why?

Both! GTA V coz low price and RDR 2 coz probably it's one of the best games 2k19.

for me gta5 have a lot of more fun in playing

red dead redemption feels like playing a serie

if you want to play a game so you can go crazy at any time, I'd recommend GTA V

ill go with gta v, its can be larger then now

Man you cannot go wrong with either. Do you want a compelling story with an insane amount of depth to the world? RD2 Do you want countless hours on multiplayer? GTAV

Rd2, especially if you enjoy the more western vibe

Red dead I’d say definitely has the better story and characters of the two. GTA is fun but I like being a cowboy

Red dead because of how much there is to do in the game. Gta 5 after youre done with it can get really stale

GTA 5 story was surprisingly enjoyable, multiplayer without a group of ppl to play with felt like it lost appeal very quickly for me. RDR2 looks fantastic but I have yet to pick it up, have heard v good things

get GTA 5 if you want to enjoy the massive open world setting with a lot of activity on it,
RDR2 if you want to experience some immersive world-building and great storytelling

I did not play the latter. GTA5 is excellent, a beautiful world to explore.

both of them!!!

qoeitj Wrote:Hello i want to ask you, which is the better and why?
GTA V, its more fun

i think RDR2 it more a story driven game and GTA 5 is really fun in online.

I'd definitely say GTA5; much more content and it's cheaper! Although RDR2 is a far better story.

i would go with rdr 2 amazing graphics and story

gta all day man

It depends. If you think you'll play some online, get GTA V. I stopped bothering with RDR2 after I finished the story. The online content pales in comparison.
But if you want a compelling story game to play, I highly recommend getting Red Dead. It has one of the best protagonists in a Rockstar game and the world is so rich.