arrow_upward
Gabby Petito
I wonder what really happened to her.

Where in the heck blazes is Brian Laundrie?!

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
I don't think they announced cause of death or a positive ID, but yeah, he probably killed her

No but it's very likely that it is her, it's not 100% but days with tattoos etc, it's going to be her.

the outcome of her case is looking very grim as the days go by

This whole thing reeks of a false flag, designed to keep us from paying attention to the acutal news.

>I wonder what really happened to her.

>Where in the heck blazes is Brian Laundrie?!

The last theory I saw that held any water was that his disappearance was a coordinated strike by the cops to bring out her "best friend" Rose, who described Gabby as her "emotional support human". That woman Rose is fucking nuts. And her story keeps changing. She's a psychotic sociopath who needs the attention on her all the time. If Gabby died due to voluntary homicide of some sort, I'd bet money that Rose was the one that did it. There is some stuff on Instagram that Rose was trying to steal Gabby's boyfriend away, all the while dividing them.

He’s on the run he’s guilty

Quote:The last theory I saw that held any water was that his disappearance was a coordinated strike by the cops to bring out her "best friend" Rose, who described Gabby as her "emotional support human". That woman Rose is fucking nuts. And her story keeps changing. She's a psychotic sociopath who needs the attention on her all the time. If Gabby died due to voluntary homicide of some sort, I'd bet money that Rose was the one that did it. There is some stuff on Instagram that Rose was trying to steal Gabby's boyfriend away, all the while dividing them.

You took that joke of "emotional support human" literally. I'd like to read about that because she never took the time off from work as she was going to meet up with them in WY. Got any links?

They have confirmed that the body is hers.

youtube [dot] com/watch?v=B1GKcqU3OeU

Sad RIP babygirl.

At first I would've been skeptical of this kind of explanation, but I recently saw a YT vid of the guy being interviewed by the cops...he could be an incredible actor, but man, i don't think he did it anymore...if anything she comes off as off her rocker, and the police basically want to charge her with some domestic thing, but this guy considers being homeless for a night to keep her outta jail

RE: Gabby Petito.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Gabby Petito.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

YT DOT COM / watch?v = uof90tKl6SE&ab_channel = NBCNewYork

>You took that joke of "emotional support human" literally. I'd like to read about that because she never took the time off from work as she was going to meet up with them in WY. Got any links?
Yes, yes I did take that literally. A lot of Rose's Instagram posts were about Gabby serviing her in some way or another. Apparently, Rose has been deleting Instagram posts with her and Gabby in it in the last 24 hours. That sounds guilty af to me.

That "room" of Brian's? That's the one in his parents' house from when he was a teen. I guess he and Gabby had their own place, so this reeks of false flag to me.

If you need some tl;dr, go to /pol/. Fucking threads all over the place. Which also makes me think this is a false flag. Hell, one thread I saw was about Gabby's death being a ritual murder by certain people.

If you want some real schizo hours, check out this thread on /pol/, active as of right now. Some of the anons lay out some proofs that her killing was a satanic ritual killing of sorts. And some of her photos from Instagram make me think she was MKULTRA'd. There's enough in there to make you think that something very odd is going on.

boards () 4chan () org / pol / thread / 340275580

Quote:At first I would've been skeptical of this kind of explanation, but I recently saw a YT vid of the guy being interviewed by the cops...he could be an incredible actor, but man, i don't think he did it anymore...if anything she comes off as off her rocker, and the police basically want to charge her with some domestic thing, but this guy considers being homeless for a night to keep her outta jail

Yeah, fully saw this. That doesn't mean too much, they have not released the other officer's police footage yet, weird though.

You can't fault Rose, she didn't even go out there, so that theory is out the window. I don't know what they're getting out of his room but they definitely took hard drives, internal, and external. Maybe to see where he goes, how he is, etc. And when the hell are you going to donate me some juicy creds?!

>You can't fault Rose, she didn't even go out there, so that theory is out the window.
Hmm I think she was out there. There's enough from her Instagram that says she was.

But this whole thing reeks not only of a false flag, but of a ritual sacrifice. I'd bet money that all three - Brian, Gabby, and Rose - were MKULTRA'd, and that they were activateable, should they have been needed. The elites are weird that way. They plan shit out like this years in advance. And considering there are enough things they're trying to distract us from, I'd bet that this is going to get swept under the rug really quickly, once certain evidence comes out.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
Yeah, fully saw this. That doesn't mean too much, they have not released the other officer's police footage yet, weird though.

You can't fault Rose, she didn't even go out there, so that theory is out the window. I don't know what they're getting out of his room but they definitely took hard drives, internal, and external. Maybe to see where he goes, how he is, etc. And when the hell are you going to donate me some juicy creds?!
[/quote]

Hey, you have more credits than I do!

I don't believe in most of the conspiracies that olichan has posted, especially some ritual, they released some markings, etc from where the body was found, there looks to be bullets or some sort.

Latest news:

Laundrie neighbors say the Laundries including Brian went on a camping trip 7-10 days after he returned to Florida in Gabby’s van.

i dunno what that wud mean, tho

Obviously i'm speculating. I think they got into another argument. Dude might have used more force than necessary and hurt her accidentally. Disposed her body and got home. His parents are obviously complicit and did everything they can to protect their child.

Quote:Obviously i'm speculating. I think they got into another argument. Dude might have used more force than necessary and hurt her accidentally. Disposed her body and got home. His parents are obviously complicit and did everything they can to protect their child.

At this point, a lot of us are speculating because we're not getting any answers from that guy.

Update: arrest warrant for Brian Laundries on defrauding charges of the use of debit card. I don't know how the law works for that but they're using that to get him.

Dog has arrived! I personally don't think he will find BL, though.

Brian Laundrie Search Scaling Back, Now 'Targeted Based on Intelligence' After Gabby Petito Funeral.